Day 28: Wonderscope Update
The #31DaysofARVRinEDU will look a little different this year. SURPRISE! I decided to do daily vlogs to highlight some new and updated apps for the month of March. Come back every day to explore a new immersive technology tool for your classroom.
WATCH MY VIDEO BELOW
Download all the Wonderscope stories from the app here.
1. Sinclair Snake: Museum Mischief
- Become a junior detective in our newest story! Explore 4 different exhibits, and learn about dinosaurs, Egypt, medieval times, and gems.
- In this spooky adventure, kids become the ghost of a haunted house and scare thieves away from a hidden treasure!
3. Lauren and the Three Bears
- A modernization of the classic fable, with a twist! Kids meet Lauren, a savvy kid who questions the common trope of fairy tales that assumes children can’t be trusted to make smart decisions.
4. Clio’s Cosmic Quest
- In this interactive galactic adventure, kids meet Clio, a tiny particle of stardust, and help her battle bullying while learning about star formation!
5. A Brief History of Amazing Stunts by Astounding People
- In this BAFTA Award-winning non-fiction series, kids take part in three of history’s most impossible stunts and meet the real people who made them happen.
6. Little Red the Inventor
- In this EQ focused spin of Little Red Riding Hood, kids meet Red, a shy girl who loves to invent! Kids help her build inventions and gain the confidence to stand up to the Big Bad Wolf.
7. Wonder's Land Ringmaster Wanted
- Kids meet Wonder, the ringmaster of Wonder’s land, and help him bring everyone together for the carnival’s big show!
Continue to follow the #31DaysofARVRinEDU this month as we explore immersive resources.