Qlone - Day 8 #31DaysofARVRinEDU
I’m thrilled to provide the #31DaysofARVRinEDU event! Each day in March will include an augmented (AR) or virtual reality (VR) resource to bring into the classroom.
If you’ve ever wondered if you could use your phone to scan items to turn them into a 3D file, the answer is YES! When I first started using the Qlone app (pronounced clone), I couldn’t believe how my real-life items could become 3D objects for my AR and VR projects.
Here are the steps to get you started:
1. Download the app on the Qlone website (available in iOS and Android).
2. Download the mat and print it out as large as possible.
3. Rotate the mat around as the dome guides you to scan each part of the object.
4. View your 3D object in AR.
5. Optional: export the 3D object by purchasing credits. Uploads your 3D objects into the MERGE Object Viewer app, 3DBear, CoSpaces and more!
Join me for the upcoming AR/VR Bootcamp training!
May 1-2 Chicago, IL
July 15-16 St Louis, MO
July 17-18 Atlanta, GA
July 24-25 Dallas, TX
Aug 7-8 San Antonio, TX
Sept 16-17 Orlando, FL
Sept 18-19 Omaha, NE